We want to hear from you! Parent Network meetings are an opportunity get feedback from families. This helps improve our programs and tailor them to meet families’ needs. And new ideas are welcome as well!
- Monday, May 22 at 6:30 PM
- Thursday, May 25 at 12 noon
No RSVP needed. You can join via Zoom by phone or video:
• To join via video: zoom.us/j/7549091421 (If you join the video conference and have trouble with audio or low internet bandwith, you can also join by phone but stay on the video as well.)
• To join by phone, dial one of these numbers: 1-646-876-9923 or 1-669-900-6833. Enter the Meeting ID when prompted- 7549091421 and #(pound), then # again when prompted for a participant ID
• Or use “One tap mobile” on your smart phone by just entering the following (including commas): 16468769923,,7549091421#,,#
We are inviting:
- Parents/ primary caregivers of children with special health care needs and/or disabilities under age 22
- Who live in the 15 counties that are a part of the Northern Regional Center services area (map below).
- And are willing to provide feedback and suggestions on CYSHCN supports and services