We are offering several of our trainings and events this fall in different locations across the region and virtually.
Bridging the Gap– The idea of transition may feel overwhelming. This interactive training will help you to decide when to start talking about health care transition and tips for talking with your child, starting at age 12. You will leave with helpful tools and resources and will start a plan for health care transition for your child and family.
- Monday, October 23, 5:30-7 PM, McMillan Library, Wisconsin Rapids Flyer
- Hayward TBD
- Virtual, November 13, 7-8 PM
CARE Series– Learn more and assemble a Care Notebook to keep your child’s information organized. Additionally, we will design care maps which show others at a glance all of the people and resources supporting your child’s development.
- Monday, October 11, 5-6:30 PM, Olson Library, Eagle River Flyer
- Virtual, November 14, 7 PM
Registration is below. For in person events, a meal is provided so please register each person
Community of Practice on Autism
- Wednesday, October 11 8 AM- 12 noon
- Sites across the state