Here is a list of upcoming conferences and training. If a child receives CLTS, parents may utilize funds for training from the Children’s Long Term Support waiver by contacting their county Support and Service Coordinator. Many conferences also offer parent scholarships and we can also assist you in getting to these important events through scholarships for hotel and mileage. Give us a call at 715-261-1906 or email email@example.com.
- Trainings with Katie Berg through your local CESA
- The Supporting Neurodiverse Students (SNS) Professional Learning System provides learning opportunities with a focus on regulation, social communication, flexibility, resilience, sensory processing, and executive functioning. It includes regional training sessions, virtual trainings, and virtual cohorts to support educators and families serving students with disability-related needs in the area of social and emotional learning.
- Virtual and In Person opportunities listed here
- Children Come First Conference
- November 7-8, 2022
- Kalahari, Wisconsin Dells