Finding a Provider
- You can find behavioral health providers at: www.wishope.org/.
- Wisconsin’s Adoption Support has a list of providers as well: wiapsp.org/mental-health-professionals-directory/.
- Well Badger Resource Center can be searched to find resources as well
Child Psychiatry Consultation Program
Wisconsin Child Psychiatry Consultation Program (www.chw.org/cpcp) CPCP exists to increase primary care clinicians’ capacity to support mental and behavioral health needs of children, adolescents, and their families in their care. Are you a practicing manager of a busy office looking for free mental and behavioral health management support for your clinic PCPs? If so, you are eligible for the CPCP. Please fill out the CPCP Interest to Enroll Survey: is.gd/CPCPInterestInquiry and someone will contact you. CPCP Fact Sheet (.pdf)
Services we provide:
- Availability of case consultation with a child psychiatrist, psychologist, and resource coordinators through email and phone contact
- Mental and behavioral health education for primary care providers
- Ensure a referral support system for pediatric patients to other mental health professionals and community resources