Within this section are a variety of resources for specific disabilities, chronic conditions, and illnesses. Feel free to reach out to the Regional Center if you are looking for specific resources.
- Epilepsy Foundation – Heart of Wisconsin
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association – Child Speech and Language
- National Cancer Institute – Childhood Cancers
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Gillette Children’s Hospital- Cerebral Palsy Roadmap
- The American Academy of Pediatrics has many resources on their website, including
- Understanding ADHD (we also have these booklets available for families if you call us)