Join us for Connect & Share sessions that are informal opportunities for parents of children with special health care needs/ disabilities to get together. Each session will highlight a particular topic or theme with a 10-minute presentation that is recorded and then the rest of the time to chat amongst other parents
4th Wednesday of the Month 12:30-1:30 ( Feb 24, March 24, April 28, May 26)
2nd Thursday of the Month 7-8 PM (March 10, April 8, May 13, June 10)
Rotating Themes and some of the topics to be scheduled:
- What’s Up in the Northwoods? Highlighting services and providers in rural areas.
- Feb 24: Updates from the Northern Regional Center- new staff, new resources,
- Scholl Community Impact Group: Learn about the equine programs and other opportunities available in Winchester, WI
- No One Gave us a Manual- How To’s for families navigating multiple systems and having to learn processes
- How to Conference: attending a conference or training for the first time can be intimidating. Come learn more about attending conferences as a parent, what to expect, and how to make the most of the time. We will also share upcoming opportunities and funding available to attend educational events to support your children.
- What are options for my youth to live independently or with supports after high school?
- Stump the Experts: What are families struggling with and who can help.
- What is occurring to address the lack of mental health supports in our communities?
No Registration needed- you can log into Zoom by phone or video
- To join via video: zoom.us/j/7549091421 (If you join the video conference and have trouble with audio or have low bandwith you can also join by phone but stay on the video as well.)
- To join by phone, dial one of these numbers: 1-646-876-9923 or 1-669-900-6833. Enter the Meeting ID when prompted- 7549091421 and #(pound), then # again when prompted for a participant ID
- Or you can use “One tap mobile” on your smart phone by just entering the following: 16468769923,,7549091421#,,#