January Parent Network Discussion: Caregivers/Respite
Parents and caregivers have always struggled to find respite and other supports for children with disabilities. With the current caregiver shortage and Covid-19 this has become worse. Some parents have created unique situations or workarounds to find caregivers. Come share your ideas as well as learn from others.
Join us via Zoom
- Tuesday, January 11, 2022, at 6 PM
- Thursday, January 20, 2022, at 12 Noon
- Saturday, January 29, 2022, at 8:30 AM
- Join Zoom: us02web.zoom.us/j/81917959501?pwd=WHNFUU50M2REYndjVlJGS2pmWmMvQT09
- Phone: 1-312-626-6799
- Meeting ID: 819 1795 9501
- Passcode: 980872
- One tap mobile: +13017158592,,81917959501#
If you have questions or want more information, contact Allison at 715-261-1906 or via email at Allison.email@example.com.
About our Parent Network
The Northern Regional Children and Youth with Special Health Care Needs (CYSHCN) Center is looking for feedback from families through a Parent Network.
- Hear from the many great parent leaders in our area who have valuable information.
- An opportunity to network with each other.
- Let us know what is working and what is not. Provide us feedback on how best to help families