Information from sessions
- What’s Up in the Northwoods? Highlighting services and providers in rural areas.
- Feb 24 at 12:30 PM: Updates from the Northern Regional Center- learn about our favorite new resources. Recording available here: youtu.be/mpOjlOTUbO0
- March 10 at 7 PM: Scholl Community Impact Group and Camp Awesum: Learn about the equine programs and other opportunities available in Winchester, WI as well as Camp Awesum Family Camp this summer. An abbreviated recording is here: youtu.be/XLoEUTI2Mx0. Information on camps is also available here.
- May 26 at 12:30: Come learn about 4-H groups in your area and how they include children with disabilities. The video discusses 4-H as well as camps youtu.be/EMgZCwYYYV4
- No One Gave us a Manual- How To’s for families navigating multiple systems and having to learn processes
- March 24 at 12:30 PM How to Conference: attending a conference or training for the first time can be intimidating. Come learn more about attending conferences as a parent, what to expect, and how to make the most of the time. We will also share upcoming opportunities and funding available to attend educational events to support your children. View at: youtu.be/NhXN5OCTbzM
- April 8 at 7 PM: What programs are available to help pay for technology and telecommunications? Come learn more about “TEPP”, TAP, and Lifeline programs. Info on the ABC for Health website: safetyweb.org/healthwatchwi/TLC.html
- Stump the Experts: What are families struggling with and who can help.